"Everyone has a story to tell. There’s a reason why they are the way they are. So, before you start talking, please look in me, in my eyes of words, where I pour everything that crippling up inside my only heart that still beating alive. There will be some connections between our lines where we could meet up at some point, understand each other. Spread the love that once we had. Stay safe & stay alive."

The Secret Hidden Within





It's been a while..


I don't know why I'm here again. Maybe because I feel like I need a place to write something. 
About everything -- that I could never tell people in person.

It's been quite hard for me.
to stay as who I am.
to be what I actually want to.
to exactly understand what I am.
to control myself.

I'm sorry,
that I've been so bad, insane and desperately dying.


it's been years that I had a time like this,
and to get people really understand about what is really going on in my head,
it's not that fucking easy.

IT'S FUCKING HARD 
because they don't want to accept it.
they accuse me for it.
they think that I made all this up.

but, hey.. what's the point for that?

I just need some respect and everyone to understand.



that's all.



wiltedrose.s xx

No comments:

Post a Comment