The Stars

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim








The pain
It's determined and demanding
To ache, but I'm okay..


And I don't want to let this go
I don't want to lose control
I just want to see the stars with you

And I don't want to say goodbye
Someone tell me why
I just want to see the stars with you


You lost, a part of your existence
In the war, against yourself
Oh, the lights,
They light up in lights of sadness
Telling you, it's time to go

_ some lyrics of TFIOS by Troye Sivan


---


Not everything I've experienced, 
everyone should know, and to know. 

Not everything I've experienced, 
others people experience it too. 

And not everyone understand. 



I'm not a star that shines for others. 
But I had such a dream. 

Other stars that shine resplendent, 
but I still try. 

Can I? 

-- Do not give up, dearself.

1 comment: