"Everyone has a story to tell. There’s a reason why they are the way they are. So, before you start talking, please look in me, in my eyes of words, where I pour everything that crippling up inside my only heart that still beating alive. There will be some connections between our lines where we could meet up at some point, understand each other. Spread the love that once we had. Stay safe & stay alive."

Dear Self





"I've been hurt so hard and I still love so hard. I admire my heart for that."


Dear self,
you have always been hurt.
you have always been tormented.

Dear self,
aren't you tired?
aren't you vulnerable?

In this twisted life, 
I know I am always will be in pain,
I know that the darkness may follow me till the end,

But they said,
after every rain, there's the rainbows.

I've been waiting for my rainbow to grow,
slowly but surely.

Dear soul,
even though you're tired and fragile,
I will stay strong.






wiltedrose.s xx

2 comments:

  1. Biar didunia ini disakiti, nanti kelak di akhirat Tuhan beri ganjarnya sayang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jagalah hati .
    Jangan kau kotori .
    Jaga lah hati .
    Lantera hidup ini ♡

    Cekal selalu ya habibati :*

    ReplyDelete