"Everyone has a story to tell. There’s a reason why they are the way they are. So, before you start talking, please look in me, in my eyes of words, where I pour everything that crippling up inside my only heart that still beating alive. There will be some connections between our lines where we could meet up at some point, understand each other. Spread the love that once we had. Stay safe & stay alive."

Broken Inside



Jiwa yang tak redha, mudah rapuh.
Bila lagi nak rasa, kebergantungan pada Tuhan?


I am not a good person,
I am a sinner.

Dear myself,
teach your soul to accept everything that happen has a reason.

Anggap saja, ini salah satu cara,
Tuhan bagi, untuk mensucikan jiwa.

Akal sepertinya berputus asa dari mendirikan dinding-dinding perantara.
Hati juga kelihatannya sudah penat menahan setiap keadaan di masa-masa yang mana pernah kaki ini berjalan.


Is this a way to test how strong is my faith towards God?
Maybe. 

I know, I should have realize about my ups and downs to going through this painful life.
But, sometimes I can't stop myself from falling apart. 
My world seems to collapse more often, yet I'm still here.

I, myself, didn't understand the strength that I have to endure and keep going to stay and grow.
But I do know that He is the one that make me stronger and alive.
It's just my mind keep pushing me that I don't deserve any of this kindness and strength to stay.

I am broken inside. 
But I am trying to endure it.




teringin terbang seperti sang burung,
terbang lewat awan,
mencari asbab untuk terus hidup, 
tanpa kenal putus asa dengan rahmat TuhanNya.


wiltedrose.s xx

No comments:

Post a Comment