"Everyone has a story to tell. There’s a reason why they are the way they are. So, before you start talking, please look in me, in my eyes of words, where I pour everything that crippling up inside my only heart that still beating alive. There will be some connections between our lines where we could meet up at some point, understand each other. Spread the love that once we had. Stay safe & stay alive."

An Erase





I know I made a lot of mistakes
I know I keep repeating the same mistakes

I know I made people feel worried
I know I made people feel annoyed

I understand if some people can't forgive me for my wrongdoings
I made a lot of bad things to people, to myself.

and I can't forgive myself either.


I realize that my mistakes make people leave me
I realize that I push some people away, and that's my mistakes.

I can't let people stay with me,
because I'm worried that they will end up hurting.

People always said,
"A pencil always need an erase. So that if we make a wrong, we can erase it."

I can't find any eraser to eliminate my mistakes,
I keep doing the same mistakes,
I have no point to erase it.

I make it more worse.







---
"It's not like what you think. Things can change. It just up to ourself." - White Rose, Monologue_29062013



wiltedrose.s xx

No comments:

Post a Comment