"Everyone has a story to tell. There’s a reason why they are the way they are. So, before you start talking, please look in me, in my eyes of words, where I pour everything that crippling up inside my only heart that still beating alive. There will be some connections between our lines where we could meet up at some point, understand each other. Spread the love that once we had. Stay safe & stay alive."

I'm Nothing





2252 p.m. - 17 December 2012



I am just an ordinary human,
Have none luxury property,
Have none charming countenance,
Have no luck in academics,
My behavior isn't what people expected me to have.

I am far away from what people want or expected me to be. 
I'm nothing. 

From the imperfections that I have,
I tried so hard to  -- 
be perfect and kind and nice and pretty,
Despite the fact that I know that there are no perfect human being,

I tried everything I throw in the course of time,
All the sins I try to ask forgiveness from Him,
I am trying everything defect corrected,
To be comparable with the God-given beauty.

I am trying,
To fix everything,
To heed His creation.


Because of it,
I implore my aid
Give me strength to live my days,
Give me a chance to change my behavior,
So I can be obedient servants of the One.


Because of it,
I seek help from you,
Do not belittle my intention,
Although I knew I was not as perfect as you,
Do not drop me,
Because I'm no match for you.


All I wanted was enthusiasm from you,
For myself,
Through twists and turns,
The most beautiful or even the worst of my life.


Because I'm only human,
I'm lowly,
I'm a sinner,
I'm nothing, 

That always trying to appreciate the blessings bestowed in me.



wiltedrose.s xx

No comments:

Post a Comment