"Everyone has a story to tell. There’s a reason why they are the way they are. So, before you start talking, please look in me, in my eyes of words, where I pour everything that crippling up inside my only heart that still beating alive. There will be some connections between our lines where we could meet up at some point, understand each other. Spread the love that once we had. Stay safe & stay alive."

Did I give Up?






0138 a.m. - 13 March 2015

there are things I want, God did not give.   

there are things that I want justice, I do not get. 

I am also vilified,
nor to beg forgiveness and redemption wrong.  

I am also vilified, nor to beg forgiveness cleanse the wrong impression. Obviously I'm not a people close to you, only able to leave a message "Be patient, be assured." But do not think I do not understand, what you are going through. Because of the size of the test that I encounter. But I was still patient and trust. Keep trying and trying.

am I give up?
I am familiar with these words, because, I've used it too.

"God hates me"
"God doesn't love me"


But, I do know that --
God did not promise that life would be easy, but He did promise to always be beside you, in every step of your life. 

But, I do know that --
This life is full with beautiful things that I know you can achieve it as long as you stay and keep trying.

stay safe.

wiltedrose.s xx

No comments:

Post a Comment