"Everyone has a story to tell. There’s a reason why they are the way they are. So, before you start talking, please look in me, in my eyes of words, where I pour everything that crippling up inside my only heart that still beating alive. There will be some connections between our lines where we could meet up at some point, understand each other. Spread the love that once we had. Stay safe & stay alive."

Trust





0205 - 17 November 2012




A trust to God
A trust to human
A trust to yourself

Trust to God,
is about believing what He gives and what we gets, - is good, suits for us
is about trusting our fate has been written carefully by Him
is about moving on in life as what He told us to do so.

Trust to God,
to be more patience in walking towards Him
to be more cautious about doing sins and bad things

to accept and be calm when life doesn't go the way we expected it to be.
to believe that He does not sent all the pain and tests without knowing our limits.

to believe in Him as our only God.


and 
we can't break the trust we get,
because it will hurt us more, -- being carelessly in pain because we start to complaint our fate.

I am complaining my fate, everyday.
but I am believing Him.
In other way, people start to judge me because they see me lacking in faith.

I am trying to rebuilt, my trust, my beliefs.
I know its hard when everything seems to collapse
and it make my trust towards Him, fading.

But I know, the reasons, the aim that He sent.
But I don't know how to put it in a phrase that I can understand.

then, this came,

"If Allah knows [any] good in your hearts, He will give you [something] better than what was taken from you, and He will forgive you; and Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.{Al-Anfal 8:70}


when you trust Him for all His reasons,
you find a way to believe in yourself.
slowly but surely. -- just believe.
even I don'y know how I will moving on in my life, but that's the only choice I have.
patience and trust.




wiltedrose.s xx
---
Trust is what made us more stronger. {Roses : 15}

No comments:

Post a Comment